Silicon Valley Food Truck 5K
Sunday, April 5, 2020 – Race Start Time is 8:00am
- 6:00am – 7:30am: Race morning packet pickup.
- 6:30am – 7:45am: Gear Check opens
- 8:00am: Half Marathon, 10K & 5K start
- 8:00am: Finish Line Festival + Brew Garden Opens
- 10:00am: Half Marathon, 10K & 5K Awards Ceremony
- 1:30pm: Finish Line Festival Ends
What is included with my Food Truck 5K entry?
- Short sleeve tech shirt (gender specific cut…the future is female)
- Silicon Valley 5K Medal (you know how we do medals)
- Personalized Bib (if registered by March 5, 2020)
- Real time results with official splits
- Free admission to Sunday Food Truck Music Festival
- On course and post-race refreshments
Silicon Valley Food Truck 5K Time Limit
There is no time limit for the 5K! Run a personal best or enjoy a leisurely stroll through downtown San Jose. Aid stations, official finish times, finisher medals and post-race food/water are available regardless of pace.
The average temperature in San Jose during late April 50° – 65° F with low humidity.
The Silicon Valley Food Truck 5k will start and finish at the Half Marathon/10k finish line with the course being out and back on the Alameda.
Water Stations and Porto-Potties
There will be 1 water stations on course. It will be placed (roughly) at miles 1.5. Restrooms will also be available at each water station.
Medical support will be provided at the start line, along the entire course and at the finish line. An Advanced Life Support Ambulance will also be dispersed throughout the event.
Elite & Sub-Elite Athlete Program
We are offering complimentary entries to men and women with personal bests of (must be from 2017-2020):
- Men: Sub 15:30
- Women: Sub 17:45
We are offering 60% off entries to men and women with personal bests of (must be from 2017-2020):
- Men: Sub 16:30
- Women: Sub 18:45
Please contact [email protected] to inquire about your complimentary entry if you meet the above criteria.
The awards ceremony begins at 10:00am at Arena Green East on the big stage. Top 3 awards are based on gun time, not bib tag time. Divisional awards will be based on bib tag time. Awards will go to the top 3 finishers of each division.
Age group awards are only available for the Half Marathon.
Moving down in distance: If you would like to switch your registration to the 5K, you are allowed, but you will not be refunded the difference.
Moving up in distance: If you would like to switch your registration to the half marathon, you will be invoiced to pay the difference of the new distance registration price on the day you make the switch. Distance changes must be made prior to race day, either online or in person at a packet pickup.
Cancellation & Transfer Policy
All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.