Silicon Valley Half Training Program
Represent Running is excited to announce the launch of our 2018 Silicon Valley Half Training Program! Training groups are a great way to get ready for a big event, meet new people and most importantly have fun on the run.
First off, it’s freaking free. As long as you are signed up for one of the events (5k, 10k or Half) and pay us in “sweat equity” this program is free of charge. The group will meet twice a week for a Wednesday evening workout and a Saturday morning long run. Local running club “Too Legit Fitness” will lead the program.
The program includes two weekly group runs. Missed the start of the program? No problem. Just come to our next workout and get started.
- 6:30pm Wednesday evening workouts will start and finish at A Runner’s Mind in Los Gatos. 147 N. Santa Cruz Ave. Los Gatos, CA 95030.
- 7:00am Saturday long runs will rotate to other locations throughout the South Bay.
- Free Gear! Attend 13 of the 26 sessions and receive the We Run SJ training hat.
- Join the Official Silicon Valley Half Facebook Group Here
- Make sure you sign up for the Silicon Valley Half, 10k or 5k
- Come to our next run!