Race Bib Pickup
Bib Number Lookup: CLICK HERE to get your bib number.
You may pick up your bib and event shirt Friday at Sports Basement and at the Food Truck 5k & Festival on Saturday. A copy of your race confirmation or a photo ID is required for bib pickup. Plus, a valid ID also must be presented in order to receive a beer garden bracelet. Group pickup is available
Look up your bib number ahead of time
- Friday, April 13th, 2018 — Sports Basement Sunnyvale 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- ***Sports Basement is offering a special 20% discount on purchases. Just show your bib number at checkout.
- Saturday, April 14th, 2018 — Arena Green East (type that into Google and you’ll get directions) from 1:00pm to 7:30pm (in conjunction with the Food Truck Music Festival)
- Sunday, April 15th, 2018 – Start Line from 6:00am-7:30am
- Bib mailing deadline has passed.
***NOTES: Race Day packet pickup is available, but is limited and can present long lines. We encourage those who plan on picking up race day to show up early. Race day participant shirt will only be available at the finish line.***
Group Bib Pickup for groups of four or more is available. Forms Due Wednesday, April 11th at 5:00pm. The form is available here.
Bib Mailing: If your bib was mailed to you, you do not need to attend packet pickup. Your finisher shirt will be available for pickup at the finish line festival on race day.
Remote Runners: Remote Runners do not need to attend packet pickup. Your items will be mailed to you the week after the race.
BIB PICKUP FAQ What do I need to bring to pickup my bib? Please bring your ID or race confirmation email. I can’t make it – can someone pickup my number for me? Yes, please give them a copy of your ID or race confirmation email.